|Course||Description||Target Audience||Format||Length||Skill Level|
|Kubernetes in seven steps||• Getting started with Kubernetes|
• Hello Kubernetes with Minicube
• Building a complex cluster
• Monitoring and health checks
• Persistence and databases
• Security and access control
• CI / CD solutions
|Operators and Developers||Classroom||2 days||Advanced|
|API development with ISTIO||Take a web application and supporting APIs and make it production ready. Topics include:|
• Addition of transport security (i.e. HTTPS) and endpoint security (i.e. end user API auth, service to service mutual auth).
• Addition of resilience features including circuit breakers and rate limiting.
• Addition of observability instrumentation including logging, metrics, and tracing.
|API Developers||Classroom||2 days||Advanced|
|Development of Services in Golang||Introductory course in the Golang language.|
Getting started with the language – geared towards primarily Java or Node developers looking to get a better grasp on Go. Learning will be focused on coding challenges to explore the language.
There will be some prerequisite homework to do before commencement of the course.
|API Developers||Classroom||2 days||Intermediate|