Realise the benefits of Kubernetes
This workshop will cover
- Local tooling setup and cluster creation
- Architecture walkthrough and component responsibilities
- Declarative management and the Kubernetes resource types
- Targeting multiple environments through resource templating
- Management access control and RBAC
- Ingress and network policies
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to answer the following questions
- What is it, and when should I use it?
Understand how Kubernetes works, and the problems it can be applied to.
- How do I use it?
Implement common use cases in hands on labs, and become familiar with the tools used to implement them.
- What do I do next?
Leave with a working environment and sample applications to support further self-paced learning.
Developers or platform engineers who wish to understand the features that Kubernetes provides and how to deploy and run containerised applications on it. No prior understanding of Kubernetes is required, however a working knowledge of Docker in a local environment and a basic understanding of networking concepts such as load balancing is highly desirable.
Number of attendees
8-10 per session
Get in touch below and our team will get back to you.